Bracket of Country Rules
Get get a bracket at:
- Farm Bureau Financial Services- Joy Johnson Agent in Norton, KS.
- AKRS Equipment in McCook or Oberlin
- United Northwest Federal Credit Union in Norton or Oberlin
- Jamobree Food in Norton, Atwood, Oakley or Hill City
Fill it out and take it back to the sponsor by Wednesday the 24th at 12 noon Central Time SHARP.
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Voting begins the 25th at 9:00AM.
vote by phone at 785-475-2225 or vote on KFNF’s Facebook page.
GRAND PRIZE: Trip for 2 to Deadwood, SD.
- One entry per person. Must have name and number written on bracket.
- Must be 21 or older to enter.
- Brackets must be filled out completely, any open slots will not be awarded points. Please write legibly. Any writing that can’t be determined within our best efforts will be excluded and no points will be awarded for that line.
- Points will be awarded based on how many matchups contestants correctly guess based on this scale: 2 points for first round, 3 points for sweet sixteen, 4 points for elite eight, 5 points for the final four, and 6 points for the Mayhem Champ. We will tally your total points and whichever contestant has the most will win the prize.
- In the event of a tie in points, the tie-breaker will go to whichever contestant had the champion correct. If those that tied in points had the same champion (correct or not), the tie-breaker will go to whichever contestant had the most correct bands in the final round. We will work our way from the inside of the bracket out based on this to determine the tie-breaker. If those tied had the exact same amount in each round, the tie winners will be put into a random drawing in the studio. Winners will be contacted through the phone number provided.